Award-Winning Compliance and Continuing Education:
+ Custom Compliance Website
+ Custom Printed OSHA Manuals
+ Unlimited Online Training
+ Certified Safety Data Sheets
+ Customized to Federal and Local Regulations
+ And More!
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Program
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Program
- Hazard Communication Program and Certified Safety Data Sheets
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Program
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Personal Protective Equipment Program
- Spill Response Program
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Program
- Ladder Safety Program
- Confined Space Safety Program (Crematory, Freezers, Cemetery)
- Lockout / Tagout Program (Crematory)
- Scissor Lift Safety Program (Cemetery)
- Power Hand Tools Safety Program (Cemetery)
- General Safety Checklist
Each Program Comes Equipped With:
- Written Compliance Plan
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Fact Sheets and Resources
- Customizable OSHA Forms
- Online access to the plan
- One copy of a printed plan with forms for reference
- Printable Posters
- Training Topics and Online Training
- Employee Training Documentation
- Trainer Qualifications
- Annual Program Review
Includes All of The Following Trainings:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Spill Response Program Training
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Training
- Back and Lifting Safety Training
- Ergonomic Safety Training
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Training
- Cremation Safety Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (NEW)
- Workplace Violence Safety Training (NEW)
- FTC Funeral Rule Training Training
Online OSHA Trainings Come With:
- Live Chat
- Real-Time Feedback
- Unlimited Retakes
- Customized Certificate and Proof of Training
- Employee Training Documentation
- No Logins Required
- Cloud-based Recordkeeping
- Compatible on any Computer, Mobile or Tablet Device
- Unlimited technical assistance, by telephone and email
Who is “At-Risk”?
All full- and part-time employees, workers, outside contractors and anyone who comes into contact with chemicals and deceased human remains during their work at a funeral firm are considered at-risk.
“At-risk” positions include the following:
- Funeral directors, embalmers, interns, trade people, removal personnel and morgue attendants
- Hairdressers, cosmetologists, housekeepers and maintenance personnel
- Individuals who handle, prepare and/or disinfect remains (sanitary care) or who perform religious ritual care or cleansing
- Individuals who handle or come in contact with remains, medical waste and embalming chemicals, no matter how minimal
- Individuals who enter a prep room, no matter how briefly or for whatever reason
Everyone is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and secure work area. There are no exceptions. Attending training sessions annually will ensure at-risk employees are:
- knowledgeable about the types of bloodborne pathogens encountered in most funeral home prep rooms,
- familiar with proven methods to reduce exposure risks, and
- aware of the proper use of personal protection equipment.
This saved me so much time!
I was pulling my hair out when my boss told me to lead our OSHA compliance. Luckily, I found Certified Safety Training through the NFDA and they helped me every step of the way!
This entire process was so easy. I filled out a questionnaire, shared the online training, and CST did the rest. We had a year-end call on Zoom to cross the T's and dot the I's and that was it. I would highly recommend this to other busy funeral home owners!
Working with Certified Safety Training was so easy!
Working with Certified Safety Training was so easy! It was much more convenient to have our OSHA training done virtually on individual schedules than to get 25 people together at one time for in person training. Their online compliance folder ensures that all of our recordkeeping is in place going forward, and we get updated training notifications and quarterly insights. We would highly recommend Certified Safety Training to other busy funeral home owners.
Peace of Mind
I was always worried about if we were in good standing with OSHA and if I was providing a safe workplace. With the the help of CST, I now know I'm on the right track and my team is trained. CST had me in compliance in less than an hour and customized everything for my two facilities. I would highly recommend them.
Simple and Effective
We barely lifted a finger. CST did all of the heavy lifting and only required us to fill out a short questionnaire, take the online training, and confirm that we understood the custom manual they sent to us. We found the whole experience worthwhile.