THE PROCESS WAS EASY, CLEAR, CONVENIENT, AFFORDABLE. IT SAVED ME TIME AND MONEY. A WIN-WIN! -KEENAN KNOPKE, PRESIDENT AND CEO AT CURLEW HILLS MEMORY GARDENS
Award-Winning, OSHA-required Safety Programs + Unlimited Online Training + Electronic Safety Data Sheets. Programs include:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Program
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Program
- Hazard Communication Program
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Personal Protective Equipment Program
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Plan
- Spill Response Program
Each Program Comes Equipped With:
- Written Compliance Plan
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Fact Sheets and Resources
- Customizable OSHA Forms
- Online access to the plan
- One copy of a printed plan with forms for reference
- Printable Posters
- Training Topics and Online Training
- Employee Training Documentation
- Trainer Qualifications
- Annual Program Review
Includes All of The Following Trainings:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Spill Response Program Training
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Training
Online OSHA Trainings Come With:
- Live Chat
- Real-Time Feedback
- Unlimited Retakes
- Customized Certificate and Proof of Training
- Employee Training Documentation
- No Logins Required
- Cloud-based Recordkeeping
- Compatible on any Computer, Mobile or Tablet Device
- Unlimited technical assistance, by telephone and email
Who is “At-Risk”?
All full- and part-time employees, workers, outside contractors and anyone who comes into contact with chemicals and deceased human remains during their work at a funeral firm are considered at-risk.
“At-risk” positions include the following:
- Funeral directors, embalmers, interns, trade people, removal personnel and morgue attendants
- Hairdressers, cosmetologists, housekeepers and maintenance personnel
- Individuals who handle, prepare and/or disinfect remains (sanitary care) or who perform religious ritual care or cleansing
- Individuals who handle or come in contact with remains, medical waste and embalming chemicals, no matter how minimal
- Individuals who enter a prep room, no matter how briefly or for whatever reason
Everyone is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and secure work area. There are no exceptions. Attending training sessions annually will ensure at-risk employees are:
- knowledgeable about the types of bloodborne pathogens encountered in most funeral home prep rooms,
- familiar with proven methods to reduce exposure risks, and
- aware of the proper use of personal protection equipment.
This entire process was so easy. I filled out a questionnaire, shared the online training, and CST did the rest. We had a year-end call on Zoom to cross the T's and dot the I's and that was it. I would highly recommend this to other busy funeral home owners!
Working with Certified Safety Training was so easy!
Working with Certified Safety Training was so easy! It was much more convenient to have our OSHA training done virtually on individual schedules than to get 25 people together at one time for in person training. Their online compliance folder ensures that all of our recordkeeping is in place going forward, and we get updated training notifications and quarterly insights. We would highly recommend Certified Safety Training to other busy funeral home owners.
Certified Safety Training delivered a fully customized quality OSHA Compliance Program to our funeral home and exceeded our expectations. They trained all of our very busy staff through effective and efficient means, toured our facility to train on PPEs and other items to address as per OSHA, provided proof of training and a completed written plan for our specific funeral home to meet OSHA requirements, and overall took the time to educate me as a funeral home owner on where we need to focus most on safety. I would highly recommend this service for any busy funeral home owner looking to build a culture of safety without wasted time and paperwork, to meet the annual training OSHA requirement, and provide applicable written requirements. Dr. Ruth Ann Wood-Humiston CEO/Second Generation Owner and Funeral Director Walnut Lawn Funeral Home, Ltd. DeGraffenreid-Wood-Crermatory Springfield, Missouri
“For a busy small business owner, the simplicity and ease of this compliance program is perfect.” -Adam Miles Martin, President, Martin's Funeral Home
We were done in less than an hour!
We were impressed with Certified Safety Training's customer-centric approach. In less than an hour, they delivered a 170 page customized OSHA compliance plan, unlimited online training, and made sure we knew exactly what we needed to do to stay in compliance. We would recommend Certified Safety Training to any business looking for an efficient and cost-effective compliance solution!