THE BEST OSHA MANUAL FOR VETERINARIANS. WE FULLY CUSTOMIZE YOUR OSHA WRITTEN PLANS (400 PAGES) AND PROVIDE AN ONLINE COMPLIANCE FOLDER. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DOWNLOAD AND PRINT!
Award-Winning. Customized. OSHA Required. Written Safety Plans AND Online Recordkeeping. Plans include:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Plan
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan
- Hazard Communication Plan
- Respiratory Protection Plan
- Personal Protective Equipment Plan
- Spill Response Plan
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Plan
- Ladder Safety Plan
- Radiation Safety Plan
- Animal Handling and Restraint Safety Plan
- Anesthesia Safety Plan
- Hearing Protection Plan
- Ergonomics and Workplace Safety Plan
- Infectious Disease Prevention Plan
- General Safety Checklist
Who is “At-Risk”?
All full- and part-time employees, workers, outside contractors and anyone who comes into contact with chemicals and deceased remains during their work at a veterinarian clinic are considered at-risk.
Everyone is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and secure work area. There are no exceptions. Attending training sessions annually will ensure at-risk employees are:
- knowledgeable about the types of bloodborne pathogens encountered
- familiar with proven methods to reduce exposure risks, and
- aware of the proper use of personal protection equipment.
Need OSHA Training? Here Are Two Options:
Veterinarian OSHA Manual: Customized and Award-Winning OSHA Written Plans AND All of The Following Trainings:
All of The Following Unlimited Trainings:
CST sent us a fully customized manual and helped us navigate OSHA’s never-ending standards! I would highly recommend this to any busy vet, it saved me so much time!