THE BEST OSHA MANUAL FOR FUNERAL HOMES. WE FULLY CUSTOMIZE YOUR OSHA WRITTEN PLANS AND PROVIDE A ONLINE COMPLIANCE FOLDER. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DOWNLOAD AND PRINT!
Award-Winning. Customized. OSHA Required. Written Safety Plans AND Online Recordkeeping. Plans include:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Plans*
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan*
- Hazard Communication Plan*
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Plan*
- Respiratory Protection Plan*
- Personal Protective Equipment Plan
- Spill Response Plan
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Plan
- Ladder Safety Plan
- Confined Space Safety Plan (Crematory, Freezers, Cemetery)**
- Lockout / Tagout Plan (Crematory)**
- Scissor Lift Safety Plan (Cemetery)**
- Power Hand Tools Safety Plan (Cemetery)**
*Annual renewal required
**Dependent on the facility
Who is “At-Risk”?
All full- and part-time employees, workers, outside contractors and anyone who comes into contact with chemicals and deceased human remains during their work at a funeral firm are considered at-risk.
“At-risk” positions include the following:
- Funeral directors, embalmers, interns, trade people, removal personnel and morgue attendants
- Hairdressers, cosmetologists, housekeepers and maintenance personnel
- Individuals who handle, prepare and/or disinfect remains (sanitary care) or who perform religious ritual care or cleansing
- Individuals who handle or come in contact with remains, medical waste and embalming chemicals, no matter how minimal
- Individuals who enter a prep room, no matter how briefly or for whatever reason
Everyone is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and secure work area. There are no exceptions. Attending training sessions annually will ensure at-risk employees are:
- knowledgeable about the types of bloodborne pathogens encountered in most funeral home prep rooms,
- familiar with proven methods to reduce exposure risks, and
- aware of the proper use of personal protection equipment.
Need OSHA Training? Here Are Two Options:
It's like "OSHA in a Box"
This was so simple for us. I filled out a questionnaire for a few minuets, and was sent a fully customized OSHA manual within a week. We also get tips and insights every quarter that we can add to our manual and talk about with our team. I'd highly recommend this to any busy funeral home owner!
This was so easy!
We have been struggling to get a handle on OSHA for a while. It keeps getting passed around to different people. CST came in and in one hour, we had a fully customized OSHA manual ready to go. It was so easy and saved us so much time!