EASY, AFFORDABLE, UPDATED EVERY YEAR.
Stay updated on all of your funeral home trainings and safety insights every year. We provide everything you need to train your staff online, in-person, or in a hybrid model.
This Service Includes All of The Following Trainings:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Spill Response Program Training
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Training
- Back and Lifting Safety
- Ergonomic Safety
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
Unlimited Online OSHA Trainings Come With:
- Live Chat
- Real-Time Feedback
- Unlimited Retakes
- Customized Certificate and Proof of Training
- Employee Training Documentation
- No Logins Required
- Cloud-based Recordkeeping
- Compatible on any Computer, Mobile or Tablet Device
- Unlimited technical assistance, by telephone and email
Full funeral home SDS management and online access.
- Unlimited SDS Storage
- SDS Search, View and Print Online and on Mobile by Everyone Onsite
- Unlimited Access to Chemical Safety Global SDS Library
- iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile Applications
- Unlimited SDS Updates per Month (add a new SDS, update an existing SDS revision date, or index SDS GHS information)
Annual SDS Management: The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) (29 CFR 1910.1200(g)), revised in 2012, requires that the chemical manufacturer, distributor, or importer provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly MSDSs or Material Safety Data Sheets) for each hazardous chemical to downstream users to communicate information on these hazards. The information contained in the SDS is largely the same as the MSDS, except now the SDSs are required to be presented in a consistent user-friendly, 16-section format (see tab 2). We file SDSs by name of manufacturer, in alphabetical order, e.g., if we use “Clorox” we would file the SDS at the tab labeled “C”.
The Best Training Around!
As a small funeral home, we trained our entire staff (15 people) on their own schedule and didn't miss a beat. We would highly recommend this option for anyone looking for annually updated training!
Clear and Understandable
We loved this training because we took it on our own schedule, got our certificate right away, and knew we were meeting OSHA's training requirement without paying high fees. Our whole 10 person team was trained without missing a beat!