EASY, AFFORDABLE, UPDATED EVERY YEAR WITH UP TO EIGHT (8) HOURS OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Stay updated on all of your funeral home trainings and safety insights every year. We provide everything you need to train your staff online, in-person, or in a hybrid model. Learn more about the Continuing Education we offer in your state or province.
This Service Includes All of The Following Trainings:
- FTC Funeral Rule Training
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Spill Response Program Training
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Training
- Back and Lifting Safety
- Ergonomic Safety
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
Unlimited Online OSHA Trainings Come With:
- Live Chat
- Real-Time Feedback
- Unlimited Retakes
- Customized Certificate and Proof of Training
- Employee Training Documentation
- No Logins Required
- Cloud-based Recordkeeping
- Compatible on any Computer, Mobile or Tablet Device
- Unlimited technical assistance, by telephone and email
Full funeral home SDS management and online access.
- Unlimited SDS Storage
- SDS Search, View and Print Online and on Mobile by Everyone Onsite
- Unlimited Access to Chemical Safety Global SDS Library
- iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile Applications
- Unlimited SDS Updates per Month (add a new SDS, update an existing SDS revision date, or index SDS GHS information)
Annual SDS Management: The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) (29 CFR 1910.1200(g)), revised in 2012, requires a Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly MSDSs or Material Safety Data Sheets) for each hazardous chemical and to communicate information on these hazards. The information contained in the SDS is largely the same as the MSDS, except now the SDSs are required to be presented in a consistent user-friendly, 16-section format (see tab 2). We file SDSs by name of manufacturer, in alphabetical order, e.g., if we use “Clorox” we would file the SDS at the tab labeled “C”.
“The process was easy, clear, convenient, affordable. It saved me time and money. A win-win!” -Keenan Knopke, President and CEO at Curlew Hills Memory Gardens
Extremely Accessible and Meets Our Needs
This system is so easy! There wasn't any cumbersome login, all we had to do was share a link with our employees and review the database with Certified Safety Training once a year. Less than twenty minutes later, we were good to go!
Certified Safety Training delivered a fully customized quality OSHA Compliance Program to our funeral home and exceeded our expectations. They trained all of our very busy staff through effective and efficient means, toured our facility to train on PPEs and other items to address as per OSHA, provided proof of training and a completed written plan for our specific funeral home to meet OSHA requirements, and overall took the time to educate me as a funeral home owner on where we need to focus most on safety. I would highly recommend this service for any busy funeral home owner looking to build a culture of safety without wasted time and paperwork, to meet the annual training OSHA requirement, and provide applicable written requirements. Dr. Ruth Ann Wood-Humiston CEO/Second Generation Owner and Funeral Director Walnut Lawn Funeral Home, Ltd. DeGraffenreid-Wood-Crermatory Springfield, Missouri
We were done in less than an hour!
We were impressed with Certified Safety Training's customer-centric approach. In less than an hour, they delivered a 170 page customized OSHA compliance plan, unlimited online training, and made sure we knew exactly what we needed to do to stay in compliance. We would recommend Certified Safety Training to any business looking for an efficient and cost-effective compliance solution!