Did you know that the average OSHA fine for a funeral home in 2019 was more than $13,000 and that the most frequent OSHA citation was lack of formaldehyde monitoring followed closely by lack of safety training?
The National Funeral Directors Association 2021 OSHA Safety Course covers the following mandatory OSHA topics and will help you maintain compliance with OSHA:
- Emergency Action and Fire Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Spill Response Program Training
- Formaldehyde Exposure Control Training
This course is created by our endorsed providers at Certified Safety Training. You can request the corresponding Complete OSHA Compliance for Funeral Homes from Certified Safety Training to ensure your funeral home is in full compliance with OSHA.